Friday, November 12, 2010

SeMeSTeR BreAK.. wHOaA.!!

 

   Ho0ray.!! my semester break alredy begun . Sound very great,rite.!! I will be free for almost 2 months . After work hard (not to hard act) for my final , i gain my freedom. I don't have any plan to fulfill my sem break . i think like to find job . but,i dont have member to join or accompany me . :(  if i want to find jobs , i wish i could be employed by luxurios company . For instance , Starbuck , Roxy , MNG and etc. Whoa.!! i want the "masyuk" salary . ahahaha. ok,stop demanding.!


   Seriously , i miss all my classmates . They are very awesome.!! *two thumbs up!* Even we just separate for a few days . i miss u all damn much , dear friends. :( Study in U and being a apart of ACD1AF families already teach me what the truth life means . U all are part and parcel for my life . We share problem togehter , we laugh like heaven together , we crying togehter , eat in one table together , fighting together all in together term.!
Now , i am believer of saying goes " share the joy ,is double the joy. Share a sorrow ,is half the sorrow "
We are like family eventough we are new in knowing each others. Maybe thats called the power of friendship .! indeed.!


after test math..

All our sweet memories always bear in my mind and glued in my heart. Hopefully , we will stick together untill in the final semester .Perhaps,ok. :) enough about my Universities life.huhu

   As all we know, east cost of Malaysia is having monsoon seasons right now . So, this make feel very lazy (fevret habit) to do something . You know what ,i spend my time by watching cartoon , online , reading novel .All activities without even a drop of sweat. hahaha. Woke up in the early morning ( 11 a.m. is still early for me.don't u??) ,eating , doing house chores and sleep , sleep and sleep .


   Before i go back to my hometown, i already make a deal with FTRAH HANOM . She challenge me to loss weight about 3 kg. How dare she is.!! Without thinking deeply, i agree with her.!!OMG .!! Can i do that.??grrr... The result ought to be proven when we enter our new semester. Nonsense girl.!
I think thats all for now because the heavy rain outside seem to amaze to sleep.wakaka.ASSALAMMUALAIKUM. pen off..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment